Porters Neck Plantation is a wonderful private and gated golf course community. The community offers a variety of modern amenities. Porters Neck is situated along the Intracoastal Waterway. It’s close proximity to the water, local beaches, and historic downtown Wilmington, attracts the most discerning buyers.
Porters Neck Homes & Real Estate
Most of the homes in Porters Neck enjoy the spectacular golf course and wooded home sites. This is luxury living! Homes in Porters Neck average approximately $400,000. Homes are semi-custom and full custom new homes. The Charter Building Group is the preferred home builder. Charter Building Group offers complimentary customization of portfolio homes and a professional designer to help you through the selection process.
Porters Neck Plantation
(courtesy of Porters Neck community)
- Gated Entrance with 24 Hour Security & Lamp Lit Streets
- New Homes from the Low $400s
- Member-Managed Country Club with Active Membership
- Tom Fazio Championship 18 Hole Golf Course & Driving Range
- Full Service Pro Shop with Golf Professionals & PGA Staff Available for Lessons
- 15,000 sqft. Clubhouse with Grill Room, Member’s Lounge & Luxury Locker Rooms
- 7 Har-Tru Tennis Courts, Professional Staff, USTA League Play and Tennis Events for All Ages
- Adult Only Junior Olympic Lap Pool, Large Family Style Pool & Kiddy Pool with Snack Bar
- Fitness Center with Group Classes, Nutritionist, Personal Trainers & Luxury Locker Rooms
- Private Community Boat Ramp, Pier & Picnic Area on the Intracoastal Waterway